微博:死灵文手Deadline
 

授权翻译(?)EA七夕贺

 很久以前看到了@Seiichi 太太的情人节贺,觉得很像是一首诗,于是英语狗就把它按照英文诗的格式翻译了一下√空行分节,每节的格式和韵脚都不太一样……翻译的不好请别打我2333

中文是太太写的英文是我的翻译:

我见过的最难忘的画面,

The most unforgettable scene I’ve ever met through my life

是威尼斯河畔上空绽放的烟火。

Is the fireworks exploded above the Venice Riverside.

你挽起我的手,踩着陌生的舞步,将我引入迷幻漩涡中。

You slipped my hands, danced in strange rhyme, lure me in the fairyland.

十指交叉, 我们是异类。

Crossing our fingers, we are the unlike;

起身旋转, 我们是杀人犯。

Rising to dance, we are the homicide;

手肘互相刮蹭, 可没人会发现。

Scratching our elbows, we are out of sight;

踏着不合节奏的步调,史书不会留下我们的痕迹。

Dancing in no swing, no track will be left.

 

即使是纯白无垢的装束。

However pure and white the suit we wear

也无法遮掩深夜的罪恶与禁忌。

Can not cover the evil in the dark air.

 

唇舌交缠。

Lips and tongues twisted out of air.

我能感受到你此时的心情, 和我一样。

Your feeling is like me as well.

充满无限热情,与不计后果的疯狂。

Full of passion, while lack of fear,

我们会越陷越深。

We will fall into the deep hell.

但那又如何。

But we both do not really care;

我早已知道故事的结局。

I have known the end of the tale:

最后一个旋步,我们会紧紧相拥。

At last we will hold each other,

抚摸面颊,和那相差无异的嘴痕。

Petting your cheek, through the scare alike.

你的嘴唇,微微动了动,

You lips lipped in the light silver

忽闪着银色光芒。

Which made me fall from heaven to hell.

 

爆破声划破天际。

Blasting sound rose into the sky.

眼前倏然炫目。

A bright light glistened in my eyes,

世界破碎一空。

Then there was no one by my side.

 

多想听清你最后的话语。

How i want to hear what you said to me!

“你和我想象中的一样, 我的爱人。”

“You are the same as the lover I dreamed”

你是否也会这么说?

Whether or not you will say so like me?

可我宁愿你别开口。

I would rather never head that from thee.

我不需要一句永远回想不起的话来度日。

The words can not be recalled have no need.

 

午夜的时针指向12点。

When the finger pointed at twelve at night,

舞伴已然归去。

My dance partner suddenly disappear.

我该去向何方?

I wonder if I should leave for somewhere

人潮散尽,空留硝烟。

Everybody has gone, only war fire left here.

可我还能感觉到唇上

But I can still fell the temperature

他留下的温度。

On my lips he gave me when he left.

 

推开大门,几个浓妆艳抹的女孩簇拥着Ezio走向卧室。

He broke into the brothel, mobbed by girls.

“Ezio,你真是个大英雄!”

“Ezio, you are an amazing hero!”

一个女孩搂着Ezio的肩膀,对着他的脸亲了一口。

Kissed by a girl who huged on his shoulder

“是啊,我是大英雄,”他回以她一个热吻,似是无意道,

He kissed back with unmeant word “Yeah, a hero

“一个不敢打破'规则'的英雄。”

Who dare not break the secular matter.”

 

故事终要落下帷幕。

Every tale has an end.

爱人已然归去。

My love had gone with wind

我又该去向何方?

Where should I leave for then?

我早已无家可归。

I have no home to tend.

评论(5)
热度(29)
© 死线Deadline | Powered by LOFTER